All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Superior Service at the Best Western

Hope everyone's week is going wonderful! The Best Western would like to share some of the wonderful compliments we recently received.

Allison, our most recent addition to the Sales Team, really went above and beyond making sure this repeat group was taken care of. Way to go!

*"Allison kept in contact with me prior to our group arrival. Everything was ready for us in a timely fashion. Silverado HS baseball has stayed at your establishment many times. We are looking forward to next year!" -- Brian Whitaker


We love when our guests notice the small things that keep our property thriving!

*"Every single staff member went above and beyond. Sorry I do not have their names. Seriously, I travel a lot for business but this property and staff were exceptional. Everyone from the person who initially made my reservations, the shuttle driver who picked me up at the airport, the gardener who had just planted 500+ cyclomens, the front desk staff, the restaurant staff at mutiple shifts, the house keepers, and the front desk staff when we were checking out. I was so impressed. They all deserve recognition and raises!!! Plus the grounds are absolutely beautiful. I have already recommended this property to my friends and family. Definitely worth the value. Again, congratulations to all the team who do an incredible professional and pleasant job with the guests. And not only me but I saw how they were greeting and treating others too. Well done!"

No comments:

Post a Comment