All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Friday, November 18, 2016

King George Director of Sales Competes in Jiu-Jitsu Tournament

ROB HENDRICKS COMPETES IN 9TH ANNUAL CHARLES GRACIE INVITATIONAL JIU-JITSU TOURNAMENT 2016  


Rob Hendricks, Director of Sales at the King George, recently competed in the Jiu-Jitsu Tournament's Medium Heavy 181-195 lbs. division alongside his 4-year-old daughter who participated in her first two matches as a white belt.

Rob was competing as a Blue Belt and trains under Master Charles Gracie 7th Degree and Professor Riury Gracie of the Livermore Academy. Robert also spends time on the 10th Planet San Francisco mat with his friend Professor Denny Prokopos. Rob trained for several months leading up to the competition and fought hard in the all-day competition. 

“I consider myself to be so fortunate to have access to some of the best coaches in the world. My 15-year-old son Taylor is a Green Belt under Alex Crispim and my 4-year-old daughter Siena trains at the Gracie Headquarters under Master Charles Gracie and Professor Chris Jones. This is my family, my art and my passion.”   



Congrats to Rob (and his daughter!) on all of the hard work and effort! 



No comments:

Post a Comment