All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Friday, May 5, 2017

Empress Hotel Praised on TripAdvisor

EMPRESS HOTEL RECEIVES EXCELLENT REVIEWS ON TRIPADVISOR
The Empress Hotel has certainly been providing exceptional service to their guests, and they appreciate it! The Empress is really feeling the love on TripAdvisor this week! 

 "Location within 5 minute walk from La Jolla Cove, Prospect St. & great restaurants. Immaculate rooms. Friendly staff. Thanks again Empress staff for another great visit...and yes, I will be back!"

"The hotel and the staff exceeded our expectations in so many ways...Seamus made a huge effort to move us the next day to a higher floor room and went out of his way to make sure we were happy with our room. It seemed that he knew every guest by name and always inquired about our day upon our return...We would definitely come back to stay at the Empress again and look forward to seeing all the friendly staff again!"

 "Empress is the most accommodating and welcoming hotel imaginable - best staff ever!"

"We just had out third stay in this hotel, I absolutely love it here. The hotel is clean, convenient to everything, spacious and comfortable. We enjoy the breakfast on the patio each morning, lots of options for my family. Mostly though I can't say enough about the staff at this hotel...I felt so comfortable stopping by the desk to ask any and all of my many questions, the people make me feel at home and want to stay longer."

"OK this place is a gem. My husband and I stayed for 4 wonderful nights here (extra discount on their website when you stay that long!) and I can't say enough great things about it."

Amazing reviews! Congratulations, Empress Hotel! 

#ExperienceExceptionalService



No comments:

Post a Comment