All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Friday, June 2, 2017

Elan Hotel Epitomizes Exceptional Service

MESSAGE FROM AN APPRECIATIVE GUEST OF THE ELAN HOTEL 

Greystone Hotels President/CEO Eric Horodas recently received a message of sincere gratitude and appreciation in regards to the staff of the Elan Hotel:

"I am writing to express my gratitude for the Elan Hotel, in particular the fantastic people working there. William Rabanalez and Michael as well as the entire staff, including the wonderful gentlemen parking the cars, and everyone in between, have continuously made my stay an absolute pleasure.

My dad has been living in a Memory Care Facility for the past 3 years, down the road from Elan. I stay often as it is convenient to Dad’s place and I feel completely 100% at home. When dad was still able, he would join me for a glass of wine, and a bite to eat in the lobby of Elan, enjoying immensely. My husband and kids also love Elan and stay with me there.

 My Dad just passed away while I was staying at Elan this week, and William was so caring and kind, and that support made a difference in helping me stay the course while taking care of funeral details.

I just wanted to let you know what a special place Elan is to me and my entire family including my Dad, and how much I have appreciated the excellent service and incredibly kind and caring staff, they are like family to me. I have told numerous people about Elan, and will continue to do so."


#ExperienceExceptionalService 

No comments:

Post a Comment