All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Review for the King George!

The King George Hotel Gets the Crown! Check out this great review a guest wrote on TripAdvisor about the Royal treatment he received!



Best Part of the City by the Bay
I had an opportunity to visit San Francisco for an international trade show and booked my hotel room at a large, franchise hotel in the City. That hotel didn't have availability on my first night, so I booked a room at the boutique King George Hotel on Mason. Before I even arrived, I had canceled my room at the large franchise and extended my stay at the King George. Why? Because I could tell from the first conversation that the people at the K.G. were there to make my travels more enjoyable and hassle free!!

Upon arrival at the hotel I was treated like a King -from friendly front desk staff and a great concierge to a great bartender! My room was very comfortable - and they really support the entire "SUSTAIN-ABILITY" motto of the City - from environmentally friendly amenities to a recycling program.

Every morning I came downstairs, the desk staff took the time to see how my stay was and if they could offer any advice on directions etc..... Right next door is a great diner - Lori's! Breakfast was very good each morning - a great way to start the day!

The hotel was convenient to everything - from the cable cars to
Union Square
. Nearby there were liquor stores, convenience stores, a Sushi restaurant and even a Jack In the Box.

I would definitely recommend the King George Hotel to anyone traveling to San Francisco!

- by Guest

No comments:

Post a Comment