All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Great Job BWSS!


Congratulations to the BWSS for receiving such a complimentary note from a guest! This guest had a wonderful stay due to Exceptional Service!


Hi there,

I noticed on my receipt from priceline.com that it listed an email for contact information so I thought I would email you and let you know that you have a wonderful hotel staff. Everyone I encountered greeted me with courtesy and a smile.

I especially loved your cafe. Ina, Patrick and Kim were absolutely wonderful every time I came in. Each one had a happy, contagious personality. What a wonderful way to start and end my day. There was another gentleman that also waited on me who spoke with an accent and he was adorable! I didn't catch his name but he waited on me Monday, August 1st in the afternoon and he is just so kind and friendly, as you should patent his great energy and how he deals with people, he is just fabulous!  I was in room 155 and checked in Thursday, July 28th and checked out Tuesday, August 2nd. I will be back.

Thanks again for having such wonderful people working for you as I am sure this is how Best Western got it's great reputation! I also sent in a guest comment card by mail, but it was not big enough space to say everything I wanted to say in this email.

Thanks again!!

Donna Farrell

                                                                
Great Job BWSS Staff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment