All Logos

All Logos
Greystone Hotels

Monday, June 4, 2012

Exceptional Service: Deb & Giselle at the Hotel Wilshire


Thanks to Deb & Giselle at the Hotel Wilshire for helping a valued guest experience superior customer service!  Please read below:


Hello Eric,

I am writing to you in regards of my recent stay over memorial day weekend. As you recall, I didn't have such a pleasant stay the first time around, so I decided to give it another try.

To my surprise, it wasn't like the first time around! Everything was speedy and on point. Everyone was listening to what I had requested and went beyond that. The room was fantastic. Much bigger than the one I had before! I wish I was just in there all day, but due to my job I couldn't!

One thing that stood out to me was checking out. It was like last time where there was only one person attending the front desk, and she saw that it was going to be longer than your average wait, so she called out Giselle to help me. Wonderful! She was very attentive and gaged her time right!

Lastly I wanted to tell you about Debra. She is amazing. She took my calls off the clock to ensure that she could set everything up for me when I arrived. She even put up with my schedule changes. What a doll. I must've drive her crazy, but I thank you for employing such a wonderful patient lady at the helm of this hotel. You found the right person.

You guys did not have to accommodate anything for me. I didn't even think you would read my email, but you did. And I thank you for listening to your customers.

I will definitely be back in the future as well as tell all my friends about my recent experience.

Have a nice day and a great week.

Regards,
Jeff C.
Millennium Agency


No comments:

Post a Comment